Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Rude peoples

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    I'm so not gonna name names...BUt there are a bunch of partyhouse people who as of lately(since this new chat room idea was born) has started being very disrepectful and bossy and RUDE to Spirit...Fuckin Christ he went to bat for all of y'all who aren't happy with the way Chatinn rooms are ran HE took on all the mind you uneeded but added stress...to come up with colors, pull downs, the intro...GOd the least you all could do is NOT be so bitchy about everything...RUDE ass fuckin people*walks out mumblin' somethin* [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Mystyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2001
    Posts
    1,252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    DAMNNNNNNNNNNN You go girl...... Now tell us how you REALLY feel.....hehe **hug ya cause ya need it**

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    *hugs wiqued back*....that was the PG version*L*...some people prolly couldn't handle how i really feel*L*

  4. #4
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think its so amusing when people do this.." Im not goin to name names"..Then why bother mentioning this at all..
    As for him going to bat for everyone...Well...I did the same thing.....and was shown the door..and told the poolies werent really welcomed there anyway...but off they all went right back to chatinn even after I told them what happened..Including Spirit..so you'll forgive me if I dont feel overly loyal to the "poolies" or to ChatInn wont You?
    And as for people being Rude to Spirit..last I checked he knows how to kick ass and Im sure he has no problem naming names...
    I do however wish him the best with the room..and Only because its his efforts..Will I even be open minded about it...Because had it been Just anyone opening a room over there and sayin its for our sake....I would be all over this like white on rice...*S*

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    it was during the day chloe honey...I only saw a couple bein snotty about it...and I made suggestions to...and mine didn't make it either...I however am responsible for the lil intro into it*S*...it's over and done with...I was jus pissy about the way they treated him about it.....the beach ball was the one that most people bitched about so that's why it's there.... [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well.....

    I haven't seen anyone be outwardly rude.....myself...

    However, I did...request some pull downs....and they didn't get selected....and....some of the pulldowns.... well, .... they're not me... at all........

    but to each his own....


    [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •